Thursday, July 16, 2009

Darling i Miss You

You may be out of my sight,

but never out of my mind

, I Miss You!

Join Here

When I miss you, I don't have to go far ,

I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.

Join Here

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long.

If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Join Here

I dropped a tear in the ocean.

The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.

Join Here

For everything you have missed, you have gained something else,

and for everything you gain, you lose something else.

Join Here

I miss your love I miss your touch, But I'm feeling you everyday.

Join Here

Nothing hurts more then waiting

since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore.

Join Here

Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky.

So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars,

it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Movies2day

Masala Actress

Best Emails Inbox Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER